MAPI, the Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation, a non-profit member organization focused on building strong leadership within manufacturing by engaging and educating manufacturing executives, seeks a Web Developer to support MAPI's digital strategy. In this newly created position, the Web Developer will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites. This will include enhancing and creating sites with optimal user experience, clear progression and visually appealing layouts. Additional position responsibilities:
- Support front end website development and collaboratively work with the Technology department on back end integrations and requirements;
- Support Marketing web analytics requirements in conjunction with analyst support;
- Understand the latest trends in website development and execution;
- Have a passion to continue learning and growing in web and digital skills.
- An understanding and appreciation of graphic design and multimedia elements as they relate to websites is preferred
- API integration
- Understanding of the latest security principles and applications
- Knowledge integrating CRM-based authentication
- User interface (UI) and User experience (UX)-focused approaches
The Web Developer will need to be able to manage and shift priorities with a combination of short-term and longer-term projects as MAPI's web and digital strategies develop and evolve to support MAPI's business goals. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ClickDimensions is also helpful. Finally, this position requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively on teams.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @mapi.net Cover letter and salary requirements, plus resume
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.