Our client is looking for a Video Specialist who will be responsible for creating custom YouTube packages.
You will be tasked with utilizing internal tools to pull and organize the YouTube inventory, to 'capitalize on a moment' on YouTube, adhering to specific inputs provided by the client team(s).
The output should be used to build sales presentations/collateral (client ready) that enable the sales teams to present the opportunity and deliver a quality pitch.
Similarly, this role will play a key role in streamlining the global custom package creation process.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
1) Coordinate with client teams to best understand the inbound request/brief for a custom inventory YouTube package (i.e. cpm goals, content alignment, demo groups, markets, etc.)
2) Use internal tools to forecast YouTube inventory that adhere to the brief
3) Build sales presentations/collateral (client ready) that enable our sales teams to present the opportunity and deliver a quality pitch.
- BA/BS degree in any field
- Minimum 3+ years in as a digital media planner or digital media specialist
- Strong expertise in Excel/Google Spreadsheets and Powerpoint/Google Slides
- Ability to use data to tell a story and develop sales presentations/collateral
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.