The creative industry standard for online portfolios. Build your portfolio website in minutes with our beautiful gallery of customizable templates. Tailored for creative professionals, our private database of talent is also searched by the world's greatest companies.
Krop is the creative & tech industry's most trusted job board, connecting the world's brightest minds with the best companies for over a decade. Your job postings will reach the very best candidates, and our portfolio/resume database is absolutely loaded with talent.
Krop is the source for rock-star-designers
We use Krop to find innovative thinkers
Stand out web designers wanted!
Talent, design sense and experience is what we're looking for in our premiere graphic / web designers. This position is all about breathing life into static works of art and establishing form and function in a team environment.
Focus on web standards, progressive CSS techniques and accessible coding. For design positions: Knowledge of Photoshop, HTML, CSS and experience implementing Jquery is a must. PHP knowledge a bonus, but not required.
We want to pay you well, provide an awesome workplace (with tons of opportunity for advancement AND education) and invite you to join a team of like minded individuals who share your passion for creating that perfect synergy between beauty and function.
READ THIS! Position requirements:
This is a senior, full time position + full benefits, and free food. It's an awesome opportunity but it's only for the truly talented (AND EXPERIENCED), so please make sure you really read the position requirements.
- An ONLINE PORTFOLIO! - Apply for this job if you can show us examples of your previous work - this position requires both talent AND experience.
- Strong HTML and CSS coding abilities
- Top-of-class design sense and creativity
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to relocate for your dream job. This position is "on-site" employee position
We like it if you have:
- Experience with LESS (dynamic css language)
- Experience with design techniques such as progressive enhancement and responsive design
- Working knowledge of LAMP development / PHP language (certainly not necessary for our designers - we'll teach you what you need to know)
- Experience working on CMS frameworks
Consider yourself more a front-end developer? Prefer to use your outstanding HTML Markup and CSS skill and leave Photoshop to the designers? We have room for a talented markup specialist!
Please send your resumé and samples of your work to:firstname.lastname@example.org.Onlyeligible applicants will be contacted for an interview. No drop-in resumés please. Compensation will commensurate with experience.