- Wireframed and prototyped website, including the Russian River chapter of Slow Food.
- Designed and produced multimedia, print, and digital marketing collateral; developed business signage, brand identity, and more
San Francisco, CA
Design Strategy | Brand Identity | User Experience | Visual Identity | Marketing | Team Leadership | Cross-functional Collaboration | Creative Voice | Visual Storytelling | Graphic Design | Typography | Photography | Web Content | Digital Collateral | Advertising | Publishing | Product Launch | Promotions | Process Improvement
- Championed creative team’s transition to a digital focus; led the UX design of our flagship digital product, developed a design strategy relating to digital asset creation, and built design systems for complex multi-platform branding projects.
- Created Creative Studio team, unifying Visual Designers, Media Designers and A/V Media Producers teams for a more streamlined and nimble design process.
- Increased collaboration with UX team to bring design into our digital products and to drive expansion of digital product line.
- Improved time-to-market by establishing interactive design team to bring more design in-house and enable rapid delivery of live prototypes.
- Hired a UI/UX designer-developer to fill knowledge gaps and improve creative team’s digital deliverables.
- Improved quality and timeliness of vendor deliverables by creating detailed specification and standards to allow for dynamic updates and reuse of assets.
- Spearheaded creation of our Creative Studio team’s internal website to help promote the team, communicate our services and accomplishments, and serve as a portal for design requests.
- Improved quality, consistency and usability of products by developing digital media asset program and digital media design process.
- Overhauled visual branding of large internal product launch; improved visual language and storytelling to create a project with high-impact on company culture.
- Oversaw branding initiatives for our creative team.
- Photographed and processed 95 headshots for employee LinkedIn profiles.
- Reflected client branding and tailored collateral to client audience for each project.
- Delivered everything from event photoshoots to high-end packaging.
- Provided client outreach and delivered client presentations.
- Oversaw large pool of freelance designers to deliver best-in-market education products.
- Refined office culture by establishing in-house publication.