Rasta EscottGraphic Designer
Los Angeles, CAAvailable Full Time, Freelance / Part time
Los Angeles, CA
17 years exp.
Associate (2 yr.)
Bio• Accomplished Professional Visual Communicator with 15 solid years experience and expertise in producing
high quality commercial art.
• Dynamic conceptual and design skills with the ability to interpret and translate ideas into commercial
• Created WebPages using Adobe Dream Weaver and edited images using Photoshop.
• Expertise lies in using Adobe(Photoshop, illustrator) & Adobe(flash) tools
• Created static & dynamic web pages using HTML & DTHML
• Outstanding project management skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Proven track record of meeting and beating deadlines.
• Able to work independently or as part of a team.
• Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
• Platforms: MAC/PC operating systems. Types: 60 wpm.
• 10+ years using adobe Platforms (I.e. Photoshop, illustrator, in design,) currently using CS3 Versions
• 6+ year experience developing websites, Banners, and other online marketing materials (i.e. Flash Banners,
Animated Gifs, and Animated navigation
• 15 years illustration, ability to draw anything from reference.
• Print media experience; (i.e. Marketing Posters, Postcards, and Presentation Slicks, skateboard design ,
• Recent work on Disney Test for Disney publishing (i.e. Rendering Boards)