- An ambitious animator with a B.S. in Character Animation. Enjoys bringing characters to life from paper to pixel. Comfortable working in Maya, Shotgun, Photoshop, Sketchbook Pro, Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools and After Effects. Self motivated but also capable of working collaboratively. Able to take direction and meet deadlines.
- Animator - Sausage Party (Feature Film)
- Responsible for all keyframe animation on this summer's new feature film Sausage Party directed by Seth Rogan and Evan Goldberg.
- Computer Animator - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ( Nickelodeon )
- Responsible for all keyframe character animation in a given shot or sequence. I start with layout and take it all the way to polish. I work closely with the Director to make sure I stay true to the character and the performance.
- Junior Animator (Feature Film)
Sep 2011 - Present
- Rainmaker Entertainment
- Worked on a feature film called "Escape From Planet Earth"
- Primarily responsible for character animation, crowd animation, shot fixes, and clean up animation.
- Worked closely with the Director and Animation Director and Animation Leads to match the animation style and personalities of the main characters for each shot.
- Production Assitant
Jul 2011 - Oct 2011
- Rainmaker Entertainment
- - Organized several events, parties and meals for studio productions.
- Worked closely with production heads, coordinators, directors, and artists to make sure the team had everything running smoothly.
- Freelance Animator
- ADRA Canada
- - Developed a 30 sec commercial that appeared on CTV.
- Created a promo for their new initiative called "Adra Connections."
- Life Drawing Lab Supervisor/ Teachers Aid
2008 - 2010
- - Supervised students and timed the poses for live model drawing sessions.
- Photographed and organized artwork.
- Made Posters displaying the best drawings.
- Head of Story/ Character Design
- Rock In the Road
- Worked closely with a small team of animators in the development of a short. I was responsible for the development of the script, character designs, storyboards, animatics and layout.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Animation
- Southern Adventist University – School of Visual Art and Design
- - Solid knowledge of 2D/3D Character Animation, Design, Composition, Staging, and Storytelling
- Able to draw/ animate characters in different styles with clarity and expressiveness.
- Photoshop and Sketchbook Pro are used draw storyboards.
- Final Cut Pro is used for importing the storyboards and creating the animatic.
- Pro Tools is used to add sound effects, music and dialogue to the animatic.
- Maya is used for layout, key frame animation and camera moves.
- After Effects is used for effects, camera moves, and 2D animation.
- Shotgun is used for production communication and organization.
- Certificate of Excellence in Character Animation
- Certificate of Excellence in Story Development, Animation