Position: 3D Artist
Estimated Duration: Up to 18 Months
Rate: up to $40 an hour, DOE
Client has a need for a 3D Artist to join their growing digital team.
In this role you will be:
- Creating complex 3D models from scans. You will be editing, cleaning, and rebuilding topology/geometry to existing meshes
- Retopologize geometry - manipulate & create custom textures, layouts, digital painting, and digital sculpting
- Creating 3D maps using lighting products in 3D space and rendering
You must have:
- Experience with products, hard surface and organic modeling.
- Proficiency with Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, rendering software knowledge such as V-ray or Arnold, PBR rendering apps, 3D production pipeline knowledge,
** Bonus if you have experience with Unreal or Unity or any VR creation**
Each candidate must provide a portfolio for further review.
This is an onsite 40 hour a week freelance opportunity located in Locust Grove.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.