Position: 3D Designer (Exhibitions)
Location: East Bay
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Long term contract to hire
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $50/hr; up to $120,000k annually
Our events client seeks a full-time 3D Designer that specializes in exhibitions with management experience!
The client has offices in both Fremont and Oakland - with flexibility to work in either location.
The 3D Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Strategy and design for exhibitions and tradeshows
- Oversee design of projects, and manage a small team of designers
- Communicate with designers in network on deliverables progress
- Participate in client meetings
- Guide strategic direction, develop story, intent, and complete customer journey.
The ideal 3D Designer will possess the following:
- Experience with Exhibit, and Tradeshow design
- 3D Studio Max experience necessary, CAD program experience a plus
- Management experience!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$40 - US$50 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.