Position: Account Executive
Our client, a full service marketing communications firm, has an immediate need for a Sr. Account Executive to work to join their team!
In this role you will:
- Manage day-to-day account activities of B2B and B2C clients, including research to understand a client industry's issues and opportunities, reports, planning, implementation and evaluation of public relations activities, while paying careful attention to budgets, resources, deadlines and results.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage ongoing projects on multiple accounts, offer appropriate marketing communications strategies, and providing recommendations to senior level staff and clients.
- Develop content and oversee the design and production process within the digital and print environments.
- Develop/write/pitch/distribute a variety of PR materials, including press releases, editorial pitches and social media content.
- Assist with new business proposals and opportunities.
- 4-6 years of experience
- Ability to identify, evaluate, and execute media opportunities
- Experience with digital advertising across channels that include Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Experience using InDesign
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.