Motive is an agency and creative studio focusing on the development of integrated creative platforms and executional programs. We're a collective of deep thinkers, artistic mavens, executional top guns and cultural connoisseurs.
As pioneers in the area of content, digital consumer engagement, and innovative experiential programs, and award winners in the areas of TV, event, digital and social, Motive has created an environment where team members are given an opportunity to stretch and flex their creative and executional muscles daily. We are a team of hard-working, fast-moving, energetic, passionate, driven, straight-talking creative thinkers. We like being challenged and we love the collaboration necessary to succeed.
If this sounds like a place you would thrive, let's make something happen.
Account Executive / Sr. Account Executive (Sports Marketing Emphasis)
As an Account Executive at Motive, you'll have the opportunity to manage the day-to-day efforts developing integrated creative platforms with a special focus on basketball and gaming assets. You will work closely with Motive's creative team and clients on ideating, developing and overseeing integrated marketing programs leveraging athletes, teams, league properties and influencers to create culturally relevant and impactful consumer-facing campaigns across a variety of channels (traditional, digital, design, promotions, media, sponsorship and experiential).
- Manage and help lead the agency's day-to-day efforts with key client relationships, accounts and external partners.
- Strategically advise clients on the creative strategy and direction of client's sports marketing opportunities focused on basketball, gaming or other sports-related properties
- Translate client assignments into meaningful briefs for the creative teams and effectively balance dual expectations of clients and the agency.
- Work with creative directors, copywriters and other internal teams to ideate and develop concepts for projects and accounts.
- Manage multiple projects at once, balancing a high volume of details and tasks to execute projects on time, within budget and exceeding expectations
- Manage a variety of assignment types - traditional advertising, design, digital, social media, experiential, promotional, premium production - for accounts and projects.
- Assist with effectively assigning, delegating, coordinating and monitoring the work of agency staff members assigned to client projects.
- Be a thought leader, participating or leading big idea thinking sessions for the agency and effectively preparing competitive analysis of sports marketing trends and activations
- Manage and foster client relationships and communications in an amicable, professional manner.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, each client's business, industry and competitive landscape.
- Establish rapport and trust with a range of staff members and client contacts.
- Effectively present strategic and creative platforms to internal and external audiences.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience managing traditional, digital, social media, retail, content, experiential and promotional projects and accounts in a fast-paced advertising agency (or a similar client service driven role)
- Experience ideating and developing integrated, 360 marketing programs within the sports business landscape
- Previous experience working on beverage or CPG accounts are a HUGE plus
- Proven ability to lead internal and external partners in the execution of a program or event
- Demonstrated passion for and understanding of sports industry business
- Strong ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing several client/client teams simultaneously
- Strong project management skills and proactive
- Experience creating and managing budgets for projects covering all of the above
- A thorough understanding of the agency process and agency/client relationship model
- Willing to work long hours, weekends and travel as needed
- A strong 'self-starter' mentality, sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Prefers collaboration and teamwork versus working alone
- A positive, upbeat attitude!
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with remote teams/clients is a plus
- Experience in Workamajig project management software is a plus
Location: Motive: Denver
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.