Full-time, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday
The Account Manager is the primary liaison and point of contact
for assigned client accounts. Primary responsibilities include
budget oversight, reporting, client communication, and marketing in
support of the sales effort. The Account Manager is involved in the
development of overall account strategy as well as individual
project management. The Account Manager is integral in building
relationships and communicating with all internal and external
stakeholders, including clients, Design, Content, Media Sales,
Technology Services, Print Operations, Accounting & Finance and
YGS Corporate Sales.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and/or communications,
- A minimum of four to five years of experience in a similar
client-facing role, required.
- A high school diploma, or GED, required.
The YGS Group
End-to-end strategic communications. Unrivaled commercial printing. All-around excellence. Creating marketing and communication solutions from start to finish is our livelihood—we call it YGS Total Solutions. We deliver time efficiencies and return on investment by offering everything you need—from compelling design, content, and marketing strategies to innovative printing and technology solutions—under one roof and from one team of seriously passionate professionals. At YGS, successful employees are high-energy go-getters who are ready to dive in and apply their expertise, knowledge, passion, and interests to the success of YGS and our customers. We are always looking for candidates with diverse backgrounds and experience...
- Experience in media/advertising or (relevant) sales and/or
account management in an advertising agency environment, with a
proven track record in managing and growing accounts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as
outstanding relationship-building, analytical and organizational
capabilities are a must.
- Flexible team player who learns quickly, can work
independently, has outstanding prioritization and time management
skills, has a proven ability to multi-task and works well under
- Working knowledge of print and digital specifications,
publishing, marketing terminology and the latest tech trends as
they relate to our industry.
- Proficient in Salesforce, Adobe Acrobat, and able to use
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, Mac and/or PC
- Current knowledge of strategies, trends, and technologies,
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills
- Ability to maintain a fast pace and work with a sense of
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move around
inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery,
- Constantly operates a computer/laptop and other office
productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 60% of the
- Will participate in staff and client meetings 30% of the
- Stooping; bending downward and forward at the waist. Requires
full use of lower extremities and back muscles.
- Reaching; extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Finger dexterity; using primarily just the fingers to make
small movements such as picking up small objects, pinching fingers
- Grasping; using fingers and palm on object.
- Talking; especially where one must frequently convey detailed
or important instructions or ideas to others.
- Repetitive motion; movements frequently and regularly required
using the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Average hearing; able to hear average or normal conversations
and receive ordinary information.
- Average visual abilities; ordinary visual acuity necessary to
prepare or inspect documents or data on computer screen.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently, and lift up to 20
pounds occasionally, required.
- Environment is considered to contain low/medium noise
- Environment is not regularly exposed to extreme changes in
temperatures or weather conditions.
- Travel to attend YGS related events, conferences, client
meetings, training, etc., approximately 10%t of the time. Some
overnight travel required.
- Overtime, as dictated by the needs of the business.
For more information, please contact our Talent
Notice to All Applicants: The employment process with The YGS
Group includes a pre-employment background check and post-offer
physical and drug screen. The YGS Group is an Equal Opportunity