Title : ACD / Senior Art Director (HANDS-ON/entertainment) - Full Time
Position: ACD / Senior Art Director (HANDS-ON / entertainment) - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is identified
Our client is the number one music brand for kids in the US and the fourth largest recording music company in the world.
They are seeking a Senior Art Director who is a creative self-starter with a pop culture sensibility who can work on multiple projects simultaneously. The position will be based in their SoHo office.
- Design album and consumer product packaging, promotional & collateral materials, POP/POS materials, print & digital ads, and live event graphics
- Conceptualize and oversee all creative elements for the brand
- Implement creative, high quality design solutions that meet core marketing & advertising, sales and digital strategies for the brand
- Ensure brand & design consistency across all media and sales platforms by working collaboratively with the global music, marketing, digital, social media, production and live touring departments
- Liaise with external partners to direct the implementation of key brand assets
- Manage and art direct the development of brand style guides
- Art direct multiple talent photo shoots annually, managing a variety of budgets
- Photo Edit: select & prepare photos for use in packaging and marketing materials
- Art direct in-house and freelance designers
- Manage the Junior Designer
- Manage design budgets
- 8-10 years of commercial design experience within the consumer products, music and/or branded entertainment space
- Extensive knowledge of design programs is essential, including Adobe Creativ e Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
- Understanding of motion graphics
- Understanding of typography, layout & information architecture
- Working knowledge of printing procedures, photography and illustration
- Ability to trend forecast
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to produce high-quality creative
- Acute understanding of marketing & branding concepts
- Successful candidate is a creative self-starter with a pop culture sensibility who can work on multiple projects simultaneously
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, r eligion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.