Position: Advertising Operations Specialist
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $27/hr
Our client, a social media giant, seeks an Advertising Operations Specialist to join their team onsite in Austin, Texas in this yearlong freelance opportunity!
The Advertising Operations Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Work with internal teams to establish best practices and procedures to ensure reliable program execution
- Monitor and troubleshoot progress and performance of product tests to ensure overall program quality and consistency
- Manage advertiser permissions and access to new product/feature(s)
- Gather learnings and insights for:
1) internal teams to help further develop and evolve our products, and
2) our advertising partners to help them achieve their marketing objectives
The ideal Advertising Operations Specialist will possess the following:
- 2+ years experience managing online advertising campaigns and thorough understanding of major success metrics
- Desire to be a part of the constantly evolving digital ad marketplace
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment and execute in a timely fashion
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- General knowledge of advertising and/or measurement methods and technologies is a plus
- BA/BS degree required
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.