Position: Agency Strategy Director
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Around $45 per hour, DOE
Our client, an award winning advertising agency, is looking for a Strategy Director to join their team as a freelancer to start, and eventually moving into a full-time position.
The ideal candidate will have an agency, strategic planning background and a passion for sports & entertainment marketing.
This role will be onsite and a workstation will be provided.
The Strategy Director will be responsible for:
- Representing strategy services in their Atlanta office
- Interacting with senior leadership on new business and client work
- Cover the full strategic planning process - from conducting research, uncovering trends and insights, and developing creative briefs
The ideal Strategy Director will have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of agency experience
- Traditional strategic planner that can understand insights and use them to tell a compelling story
- Ability to conduct primary and secondary research using tools like MRI, Siemens, etc.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Solid understanding of the tools and resources that help find data and information about what people think, say, share and do
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.