Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Amazon Digital Marketing Specialist
Estimated Duration: 6+ months
Amazon is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to work on their internal marketing program for their product, Key.
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Amazon channel marketing- multiple placements such as: Gateway, SWM, Top/Discovery Cards, Prime Flyout, ILM, HQP, Mobile Prime Hero, Mobile Category Cards.
- use Bullseye to build targeting and segments for Amazon placements and email campaigns.
- build, program, seek EBR approval and deploy all email campaigns in Sonar
- deploy updates to landing pages such a navigational elements and banners in Weblab
- use Everest to run A/B test for email and push notifications based on customer lifecycle and app engagement.
Digital Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience, at LEAST 6-months to 1 year working at Amazon
- understand the Amazon eco-system to push things forward and make recommendations,
- understanding of the tools in a detailed level
- hands on with Amazon Site Merchandising Marketing
- experience with Amazon Customers
- understanding of Amazon email system, Weblab and Everest highly preferred
To be considered, send resumes over today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.