Position: Art Director
Location: Madison, WI
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing now
Rate: Up to $65,000, depending on experience
Our retail client is looking for a Jr Art Director to join their team full time!
The Art Director will be responsible for:
- Art directing, approving designs and organizing page layout of product catalogs
- Production oversight through reviewing and approving layouts, and proofing and approving color printer proofs
- Planning and direction of photo shoot scenarios, locations, logistics and choosing models and outfits
- Curation of photo assets for catalog, web and retail including on-figure photography, web laydown styling, and stylized laydowns
The Art Director requirements:
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Strong print and catalog concepting and design experience
- Experience concepting and directing photo shoot locations, scenarios, models
- Strong typography skills to create lockups for headlines
- Knowledge of the print production process
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to $65,000, depending on experience
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.