We're Imprint. A small, but rapidly expanding content strategy and marketing agency working for some of the biggest brands around.
Imprint launched almost five years ago with a particular focus on the complex financial services industry. Over the past two years, as word of our unique approach has spread, we have rapidly attracted clients across multiple industries, including successful relationships in the healthcare, non-profit and food services sectors.
For our clients we have won more than 50 accolades and were recently named Small Content Agency of the Year at the Content Marketing Institute's awards. We aim to continually delight our clients with a nimble, yet high-quality approach to our work. We listen to them and ensure their goals are not just met but exceeded.
And we're BUSY! We are seeking a well-rounded, hands-on Art Director to join our group - the ideal candidate is a team player, a quick learner and a hustler! You would be working closely with the Creative Director in executing tasks such as:
- Creating custom designs for digital responsive and print-based products based on client goals and objectives
- Applying design strategies to client programs to demonstrate GREAT WORK
- Working in tandem with UX/UI/graphic designers, production designers and developers in executing deliverables
- Assigning photography and illustration work as necessary
- Managing project budgets in execution of client deliverables
- Preparing imagery and files for digital distribution, as well as print production.
There are opportunities for a variety of projects and client pitch assignments, some of which you may take ownership of and oversee completion through the business proposal process. We also highly encourage our team to participate in promoting Imprint, and our design thinking, via social media and blog posts.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Keynote
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS to execute wireframes and responsive designs. Understanding and ability of preparing image files for Web distribution
- Adaptability to learn new technology platforms that make our work more efficient [e.g. DropBox], as well as platforms that encourage the promotion of client goals [e.g. Ceros, Sketch]
- Experience in thinking digitally while creating content templates and files made for both digital and print.
If you have a passion for communicating and telling visual stories, and you'd like to work with a small but highly experienced team of content experts, we want to hear from you. Please submit your self-introduction and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.