Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a well known advertising agency, is looking for an Integrated Art Director to join their team full time!
The Art Director must have experience working on TV + Video campaigns, and will ideally have experience working in the Lifestyle and/or Sportswear Industry. Strong conceptual / storytelling work is also preferred.
The Art Director will be responsible for:
- Working with the Creative team to develop a brand identity for a new player in the energy sports drink market.
- Ideating, art directing, and helping execute brand presence across TV, digital, social, and physical platforms.
- Working alongside the ACD, CD, designers, and Account team.
- Identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation.
The Art Director will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience working on fully integrated advertising campaigns, agency or in-house
- Experience working on TV campaigns
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and a graphic design background
- Proven work creating and understanding visual identities for brands
- Ability to work off hours as needed
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be client facing, diplomatic, and work in a team-focused environment
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.