Position: Art Director (Branding)
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: June 2018
Rate: Up to $100,000/year DOE
Our agency client in the Washington, DC area is looking for an Art Director to join their team.
The ideal Creative Director will be a hands-on designer that provides creative leadership and direction to a team of designers, oversee the design process.
- Concept campaign strategy and art direction
- Lead creative strategy sessions by producing visuals (sketches, storyboards, etc) for concepts
- Review and approve design comps, artwork, photos and graphics
- Review briefs and present concepts to clients
- 5+ years creative/art direction experience
- 3+ years of design leadership experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.