Position: Art Director / Digital Designer
Location: West LA
Estimated Duration: Months/Likely Extension
Starts: Week of July 2nd
Hot technology client is looking for a Art Director / Digital Designer to work with their creative team.
The Art Director / Digital Designer will be responsible for the layout and design of ads for social media, marketing materials, emails and presentations decks.
* Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and Google Slides
* Highly conceptual
* Must have experience creating social media assets across all channels
* Strong layout and typography skills
* Clean and modern design aesthetic
* Takes direction well and can execute
* Gifs experience is a huge plus!
* Thrive in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
* Experience adapting emails for A/B testing
This project gets started onsite July 1st and will be 3 months of work with the possibility of extension for the right candidate.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.