Rusty George Creative, a top agency in the South Puget Sound, is looking for an innovative Art Director to help take our output to the next level. We're on the hunt for a humble, collaborative genius with a business savvy to listen to our clients and develop the perfect campaigns to grow their businesses.
You should be a seasoned pro from the front lines of an agency or in-house team, with an inherent drive to seek out new and exciting advertising ideas. You should have a strong grasp of the latest modern marketing vehicles, yet be veteran enough to know the difference between a tagline and a C.T.A. In short, you must:
- Have strong design skills, creative imagination and artistic ability.
- Be proficient in storytelling from headline to copy, including grammar, spelling and syntax.
- Have command of modern & traditional marketing tactics.
- Have the experience and business savvy to listen to and identify clients' goals and challenges, and then develop powerful strategies, concepts and tactics to solve them.
- Be able to confidently lead, critique and collaborate with a team of design professionals. You must be able to challenge the team to produce the best work possible, boldly represent their product to clients, and foster an ongoing environment of motivation and enthusiasm.
What you'll be doing
Routinely conceptualizing creative solutions to fulfill the business goals of clients. You'll be expected to:
- Attend client kickoff meetings to ask constructive questions and instill confidence.
- Collaborate to develop brand stories, drivers, creative concepts and tactics to meet client goals.
- Develop overarching themes for campaigns, websites or other activities.
- Present concepts, along with justification and education as necessary, to clients.
- Solicit and absorb client feedback, and then oversee revisions with team as necessary.
- Provide direction on photo and video shoots, audio recording sessions and other creative tasks.
Oversee Creative Team and offer direction, feedback, inspiration and insight, through:
- Collaboration with account team to monitor resources and ensure projects are on time, on budget, and on point with client objectives.
- Facilitation of internal kickoff, brainstorming and creative meetings.
- Detailed direction to creative team, including truly useful feedback throughout the development process. We want you to challenge the team to always produce top-quality solutions.
- Assisting in the education and development of designers.
- Reporting to Creative Principal about creative team's performance, company culture and project statuses. You'll also recommend staffing adjustments, as necessary.
- Manage challenging situations, both internally and with clients.
Participating in RGC marketing and business development, through:
- Assisting in the conception and development of RGC marketing, advertising, and community activities.
- Presenting in new business pitches as necessary.
- Facilitating and promoting company initiatives and values.
If you believe you have the caliber of talent required to join our team we invite you to send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.