Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Art Director
Location: Columbia, MD
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Up to $95k annually DOE
Our client in Columbia, MD is looking for an Art Director to manage the design team on a full-time basis.
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Act as a Project Manager for the 4 designers on the design team:
- Discuss deliverables
- Create the strategy and execution plan for specific deliverables and discuss openly with the team.
- Hold the team accountable with schedule/deadlines.
- Identify areas of improvement and provide solutions.
- Evaluate all design work
- Assist and offer guidance as needed. Provide hands support for junior designers and work to help them develop a broader, improved skillset.
- Lead Design direction on all deliverables such as email marketing campaigns, promotions and collateral for the sales team, and assist with presentations for clients.
Art Director Requirements:
- 8+ years of specific design experience,
- 2+ years of experience as a Senior Designer with a direct report.
- Must have a portfolio with a range of samples to showcase the wide variety of design work, print and digital deliverables, campaigns and more.
- Proficient in Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, HTML, CSS
- Must be able to work onsite, full time in Columbia, MD
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.