We're looking to add a talented Art Director to our Creative Team! We're looking for a meticulous Creative who is passionate about the craft of design and copywriting. We need someone who is obsessive about details, and has a fresh aesthetic sensibility that effortlessly fits in with (and adds to) our unique brand. We're growing fast and the volume of work we're producing is high; our expectations of quality are even higher.
Your work will be seen by millions and contribute heavily to the visual evolution of our brand, to be considered you must have an online portfolio. Your work should demonstrate a strong eye for design, a respect for brand standards, a love of experimentation, and a command of technology and media.
- Lead the charge on creative initiatives for Wayfair
- Manage a team of energetic designers while still being able to output your own design work
- Design and produce a high volume of advertising campaigns on tight deadlines
- Follow (and create) brand standards
- Stay up to date on trends
- Be an organized team player, willing to pitch in on other projects
- Participate in collaborative brainstorms, concept development, and design comps.
- Develop ideas and concepts into compelling visual solutions.
- Present visual ideas, design rationale, and detail to team members and executives
- Assist in project coordination across functional teams
- Work within designated budgets, timelines, and branding guidelines
- Interpret needs, objectives, and direction from multiple sources to ensure design concepts meet brand standards and business goals
- Minimum of 5 years' experience (full-time) in graphic design/art direction.
- Adobe design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Must possess excellent visual and graphic design composition skills, and have extensive experience in motion graphics and compositing.
- Must have creative vision and the ability to make that vision come to life.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.