PRIMARY FUNCTION Art director with extensive experience and documented success in print ads, collateral, and exhibit design. Needs to possess an understanding of Digital work. Position supports Global Wealth business and works in a highly collaborative environment with copywriters, account executives and production managers. Manages and executes creative design from initial concept to final release to communicate the organization's business-to-business marketing objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop strategies and design communication materials in all media.
- Maintain job folders and documentation.
- Review and approve jobs at all stages.
- Coordinate creative strategy, production specs and budget
- Define needs for photos and other art and research images.
- Help set direction for client meetings.
- Conduct all phases of project execution.
- Present creative concepts and sell direction to senior management.
- Establish job specifications to conform to budget parameters.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to provide comprehensive project management.
- Art direct internal and external photo shoots and manage budget, props, location, etc.
- Provide direction to and supervise junior art directors.
- Proficient in QuarkXPress, Creative Suite 4 products (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) Filemaker, and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of financial/banking advertising.
- Basic understanding of printing process and pre-press proofing and specifications.
- Working knowledge of Direct Mail and/or Direct Marketing communications.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong strategic skills
- Highly creative out-of-the-box thinker.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative manner in a matrix environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years advertising/graphic arts-related work experience.
- Bachelor's degree related to field.
- Experience in financial services and consumer banking is a definite advantage.
CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMITMENT TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way necessary. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.