Position: Art Director/ Senior Art Director
Location: South Bay
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Up to $45/hr DOE
Our Agency client is in need of an Art Director!
This Art Director role is onsite and 40hrs/week, it has the potential to convert to Full-time for the right fit!
- Responsible for successful creation and production of design solutions
- Translate creative brief into conceptual ideas
- Manage internal projects including finding photographers, coordinating production, account staff, managing budgets,
- Participate in new-business development meetings
- Report to VP
- 5+ years of experience
- Portfolio must include digital and print work
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and PowerPoint
- Bachelors Degree: Fine Arts or Graphic Design preferred
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$35 - US$45 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.