Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Art Director
Location: WFH Flexible
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Starts: October 2020
Rate: Up to $95,000/year
Job Description: Our establish tech start-up client is looking for an Art Director to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to drive the brand's creative strategy, storyboard video/motion graphic pieces, and establish visual guides/standards.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of branding, concepting, and digitally focused visual design.
Duties of the Art Director:
- Develop and execute creative collateral including social media graphics, infographics, video, animations, landing pages, print collateral etc
- Concept campaigns to meet business goals - engage current users and future customers
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to identify company stories
- Mentor junior designers on best practices
Requirements of the Art Director:
- 7+ years of experience in a design agency or in-house agency
- Bachelor's in design, advertising, UX
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.