Position: Art Director
Location: St. Louis County
Status: Freelance to possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client is a Consumer Packaged Goods company who is in search of a freelance to possible full-time Art Director with solid experience in packaging, illustration and the digital space.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
* Update/redesign existing package designs.
* Develop all social media and website creative
* Develop look of P.O.P. and in store merchandising
* Develop graphic concepts for marketing materials, catalogs and brochures
* Develop graphic/visual themes for marketing campaigns
* Coordinate illustration projects and create rough sketches
Education & Experience Profile:
Bachelor's degree preferred, Associate's degree in design or related studies, and five plus years' experience with emphasis in consumer products packaging, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
* Proficient in Creative Cloud
* Strong drawing skills desired
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$25 - US$30 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.