Position: Assistant Creative Manager - Full-time / Direct-Hire - Denver
Location: East Denver Metro
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Last week in June
Rate: $55-60K DOE
Retail and commercial product manufacturer in Aurora has a great full-time / direct-hire opportunity!
This client is looking for an Assistant Creative Manager to join the team.
You will need to work onsite, 40 / hours a week.
You will be working on a variety of marketing materials, including product labels, marketing/promotional materials, as well as point of purchase displays.
This position also provides art direction and input along with the Creative Services Manager on high-level design and creative projects for the company.
- 5 years of experience in graphic design/art/advertising, including 2-3 years of digital advertising design experience.
- Experience in photography
- Experience with corporate and product brand strategy and brand identity systems, including all aspects of visual and verbal development.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of layout and design with an eye for font, color, and other design elements, and able to work with minimal or no direction.
- Strong ability for writing copy, including conceiving concepts consistent with creative briefs, developing, defining and articulating voice and tone, and writing exceptional short and long-form copy.
- Solid grasp of traditional and interactive design, including web, mobile, UX, animation, social, video and rich media experiences.
- Work in a hands-on capacity with large format printers and other print production machines.
- Work with printing vendors, experience with proofing and press checks.
- Experience working with a project management system - InMotion or Workzone is a plus
This is a 40 hour a week, full-time / direct-hire opportunity in Aurora!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$55000 - US$60000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.