Position: Assistant Design Manager
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Our client is hiring an Assistant Design Manager for a full-time role near the Perimeter!
The Assistant Design Manager will work with the creative team on putting highly creative product/pattern suites together for clients in addition to working with sales, creative and product teams to coordinate products from initial concepts through to production.
The ideal candidate will have experience analyzing and forecasting design trends, concepts and designing mood boards and patterns, and samples to share!
** You must have management experience to be considered for this role.
** You must have Hand-on Design Skills and Mood Board samples to be considered for this role.
- 3+ years of graphic design/art direction experience
- 1+ years of management experience / mentoring direct reports
- Fully proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Fully proficient in MAC iOS
- Highly creative and able to produce exceptional design and product innovation
- Experience translating trends into product ideas
- Ability to manage and motivate a studio team
- Experience preparing files for production
BONUS if you have:
- Mood boards and pattern samples
- Experience working with big-box brands
This is a full-time onsite role near MARTA.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.