The Associate Art Director is a Philadelphia based position supporting Philadelphia and Boston magazines, reporting to the Creative Director of Creative Services. This person will play an integral role in the conceptual development of brand projects across print, digital and experiential. The Creative Services team is responsible for maintaining the Philadelphia and Boston magazine brands as well as coming up with unique and engaging solutions for clients. This is a unique role that combines agency style work with brand work through the lens of a modern media company.
We are looking for someone who is incredibly brand orientated who can bring a new perspective to the table and help us take our identities to the next level. This person will be responsible for projects ranging from, but not limited to event collateral and promotion, sales and marketing materials and client projects. This role will also help to support City/Studio, an in-house creative and custom content studio and the newest addition to the Philly Mag/ Boston Mag family.
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Works closely with the Marketing Departments to execute pieces for events, client projects and promotional campaigns. Items include but are not limited to:
- Event branding design and strategy
- Philly Mag and Boston Mag branding design and strategy
- Event and marketing promotional ads
- Event collateral
- Direct mail pieces
- High-level mock-ups for larger sales and City/Studio proposals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, take direction, work independently and adhere to quick-turn around deadlines
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA Required
- 2-4 years of professional design experience
- Skills/Qualifications: Expert in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator,
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and general digital design is a plus.
- Familiar with print magazine design work, deadlines and process as well as marketing and branding experience
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Team Mentality, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Collaborative and can adapt to client and senior management direction
Email resume, portfolio and salary requirements to Brandon McArdle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon applying please provide a pdf or link to your portfolio as well as provide salary requirements. Applications will not be considered without portfolio AND salary requirements. Metrocorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email Bmcardle@phillymag.com Upon applying please provide a pdf or link to your portfolio as well as provide salary requirements. Applications will not be considered without portfolio AND salary requirements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.