The Associate Art Director, Marketing for the Design Department at Philadelphia magazine will report to the Senior Art Director, Marketing and will play an integral role in the conceptual development of projects across print, digital and experiential. This person should be first and foremost a digital designer with excellent UI/UX and HTML/CSS skills who can transition to print media easily.
This position will be responsible for projects ranging from in-book and digital designs for Philadelphia magazine, Philadelphia Wedding, Be Well Philly, various custom publications, and phillymag.com. These projects include, but are not limited to, sales and marketing materials, event collateral and promotion, special advertising sections as well as client programs and activations. This role will also help to support City/Studio, an in-house custom content studio and the newest addition to the Philly Mag family.
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Works closely with the Marketing Departments to execute pieces
for events, client projects and promotional campaigns. Items
include but are not limited to:
- Client & Marketing promotional ads
- Formatted in-book advertising sections and advertorial sections
- Digital banner ads, email blasts and microsite design
- Microsite and email blasts coding
- Deployment of email blasts
- Event signage and invitations
- Direct mail pieces
- Templates for sales materials and presentations (sell sheets, proposal templates in power point, media kits)
- High-level mock-ups for larger sales and City/Studio proposals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, take direction, work independently and adhere to quick-turn around deadlines
- Familiar with print magazine design work, deadlines and process
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA Required
- 2-4 years of design experience
- Skills/Qualifications: Knowledgeable in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS and Microsoft Office.
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Team Mentality, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Collaborative and can adapt to client and senior management direction
Submit resume, cover letter, a pdf or link to your portfolio (required) as well as salary requirements by email to Brandon McArdle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Metrocorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @phillymag.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.