Position: Associate Business Manager
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 1 Year
Starts: Next Week
Rate: up to $26/hour
Our client, a major online retailer, needs an Associate Business Manager to join their team onsite 40 hours/week in San Bruno. Company shuttle available.
Required qualifications / skills (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
* 2-3 years of related work experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Must be able to travel to conferences and partner visits.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
* Online eCommerce experience
* Strong general business knowledge base
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills
* Passion for serving customers and understanding their needs
* Performs well in an environment with competing priorities, multiple projects, and a virtual teams
* Good project management skills
* Detail-oriented and strong follow-through
* Positive, upbeat, can-do attitude
* MBA preferred
Responsibilities: * Manages the analysis of partner assortment by creating and evaluating financial reports to identify actions to drive incremental sales. Collaborating with partners to optimize product assortment; analyzing information related to product performance, trends, forecasts, competitors and industry information. Conducting price and shipping evaluations to offer recommendations to partners. Developing strategies for promotional activities; ability to report out to senior level management on strategy, pricing, assortment development, and marketing efforts
* Creates, manages, and executes Marketplace support issue; collaborate on new feature and product development roadmaps with department leadership and technical teams; developing business requirements; advocating for partners; evaluating and quantifying changes.
* Ensures the alignment of multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the achievement of business objectives by p artnering with Legal, Finance, Marketing, Site Merchandising, Project Management, and third party partners; ensuring legal compliance from partners; working with Finance on planning and reporting; serving as the daily point of contact for third party partner; communicating with stakeholders on key business initiatives to ensure buy-in; and working with marketing and site partners to develop strategies.
* Manages partner operations (for example; customer service, fulfillment timeliness, service level agreement (SLA) compliance) for assigned business areas; identifying potential efficiencies; implementing corrective actions; managing day-to-day activities of third-party partners; reviewing the site and developing strategies to improve the customer experience; monitoring and defining strategies to act on customer feedback; and providing strategic and operational recommendations to senior staff and cross-functional/third party partners.
* Provides and supports t he implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.