Our client, a major online retailer, needs an Associate Business Manager to join their team onsite 40 hours/week in San Bruno. Company shuttle available.
Required qualifications / skills (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
* 2-3 years of related work experience years
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Must be able to travel to conferences and partner visits.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
* Online eCommerce experience
* Strong general business knowledge base
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills
* Passion for serving customers and understanding their needs
* Performs well in an environment with competing priorities, multiple projects, and a virtual teams
* Good project management skills
* Detail-oriented and strong follow-through
* Positive, upbeat, can-do attitude
* MBA preferred
* Manages the analysis of partner assortment by creating and evaluating financial reports to identify actions to drive incremental sales. Collaborating with partners to optimize product assortment; analyzing information related to product performance, trends, forecasts, competitors and industry information. Conducting price and shipping evaluations to offer recommendations to partners. Developing strategies for promotional activities; ability to report out to senior level management on strategy, pricing, assortment development, and marketing efforts
* Creates, manages, and executes Marketplace support issue; collaborate on new feature and product development roadmaps with department leadership and technical teams; developing business requirements; advocating for partners; evaluating and quantifying changes.
* Ensures the alignment of multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the achievement of business objectives by p artnering with Legal, Finance, Marketing, Site Merchandising, Project Management, and third party partners; ensuring legal compliance from partners; working with Finance on planning and reporting; serving as the daily point of contact for third party partner; communicating with stakeholders on key business initiatives to ensure buy-in; and working with marketing and site partners to develop strategies.
* Manages partner operations (for example; customer service, fulfillment timeliness, service level agreement (SLA) compliance) for assigned business areas; identifying potential efficiencies; implementing corrective actions; managing day-to-day activities of third-party partners; reviewing the site and developing strategies to improve the customer experience; monitoring and defining strategies to act on customer feedback; and providing strategic and operational recommendations to senior staff and cross-functional/third party partners.
* Provides and supports t he implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.