Position: Associate Creative Director
Location: City of Chicago
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: up to $130,000, depending on experience
Our downtown branding agency client is seeking an Associate Creative Director to join their team full time.
The ideal Associate Creative Director will have:
- Packaging or experiential experience
- Conceptual; able to begin design process from scratch
- CPG experience; sports / entertainment a plus
- A portfolio with updated and modern work, showing the ability to tell a story with their art work
- Good leadership skills, management experience a plus
- Will be hands on, roll up sleeves attitude, no ego environment
The conceptual and collaborative Associate Creative Director will be responsible for:
- Inspiring others with their creative vision
- Working directly with team members to deliver a more cohesive experience internally and with client partners
- Exuding a positive leadership mentality
- Acting as role model and directly managing team of 3+
- Taking an empathetic and humble approach to leading their teams toward creative breakthroughs
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.