At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we're on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand's legacy.
The Associate Creative Director (ACD) owns the vision for our Abercrombie & Fitch and abercrombie kids marketing content and guides the teams responsible for its execution. As a direct report to our VP of Creative Marketing, this individual would be accountable for collaborating to create original branded content and ideas, along with fostering the organization and cross-functional partnership required to execute against the overall brand strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and refine the creative vision for our A&F and abercrombie kids lifestyle brands by effectively connecting physical and digital advertising
- Evolve the brand hand-writing for a new generation of consumers, building off existing brand foundation
- Set direction for brand's stylistic requirements, collaborating with cross-functional teams to establish clear project goals and responsibilities
- Manage project calendar to deliver on established due dates, budgets and project vision
- Translate desired moods, messages, concepts and underdeveloped ideas into imagery, copy, video, or other content
- Help to implement a creative organization that supports a content-led marketing strategy
- Work with internal and external creative teams on the aesthetic sensitivity required to judge layout, type, photography and video
- Manage, coach, and develop a team, cultivating existing talent and actively participating in the recruiting process
- Act as a brand ambassador within the A&F organization, clearly and effectively presenting ideas and projects to all levels of leadership (up to/including executive team)
What will you need to bring?
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Photography, Advertising or related field required
- Minimum of 8-10+ years of art direction experience in fashion retail or related industry
- Minimum 3-5+ years directly supervising a team
- Significant experience working in an iconic, branded environment for an international organization
- Significant experience working with layout for print and digital media with and directing, training and guiding other layout artists and copywriters
- A strong eye for quality and trend as it relates to the Abercrombie & Fitch brands
- Experience managing and collaborating with large cross-functional teams
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER ABERCROMBIE FITCH CO. 2012
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.