Community is a creative lifestyle communication agency that
caters to a diverse and discerning group of clients. Our number one
goal has always been to deliver. We deliver on commitments, we
deliver on effective strategies, we deliver distinctive and focused
ideas, and we do so with passion and integrity.
Community is looking for an Associate Creative Director
to join our our team!
Whether it’s a physical or virtual one, a community satisfies a human being’s need for a sense of belonging. Which is why we strive to attract, engage, endear and nurture communities for every brand we work on. Passionately. Purposefully. By design.
The Associate Creative Director's role is to assist and work in
collaboration with Designers, other Copywriters, Art Directors, and
Creative Directors to execute engaging and impeccably executed
creative. The typical creative process can involve: discussing the
client's core message and target audience, brainstorming visual and
copy ideas with other members of the creative team, and writing and
presenting options to clients.
Your primary responsibilities include but are not
- Partner with other creative team members to develop concepts
while balancing strategic development with client business
- Conceptualize and write clear, persuasive and original copy for
a wide range of projects, including advertisements, announcements,
newsletters, display and promotional materials, brochures,
websites, reports, etc.
- Provide writing and editing support to account team on an
- Ensure all marketing materials reflect Community's brand voice
and related standards.
- Provide team support in specific administrative functions as
required/assigned. This may include aspects of print and web
production, including copy-checking and proof approvals.
- Ownership of content over the full development life-cycle for
projects and for ongoing
- Communication channels (i.e. email).
- Engage in conceptual brainstorms and idea generation with
- Collaborate with various teams to develop concepts and original
creative content and solutions.
- Ensure all correspondence, materials, presentations, proposals,
etc. seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free, of
the highest quality, and always relevant to the client or agency
- Effectively communicate and implement creative concepts, the
client's creative, and our business philosophy across all touch
- Partner with all departments to ensure on-time, high-quality
deliverables that address all relevant client and agency
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in content - both digital
- A minimum of 5 years in a senior or management role
- A thought leader with highly creative ideas
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to attract, develop, and retain a world
class creative team
- Strong creative vision with understanding of business
objectives and budgets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, projecting
yourself confidently to explain ideas to client and internal
- Ability to provide articulate and creative notes, and other
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Design experience is an asset
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us,
we'd love to meet you.
Please include your PDF portfolio and/or link to your website
with your application.
Why work at Community?
- Great company culture - creative, collaborative, and casual
- We work hard and we play hard
- Weekly perks available to all employees
- We only hire the best - you'll be working with, and learning
from, top talent
- Rooftop deck, fully furnished.. Just saying.
Pulp&Fiber is an equal opportunity employer. If you are
contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the
interview process, please let us know.