Position: Associate Creative Director - hands-on design - (CONTENT / VIDEO / SOCIAL / BEAUTY) - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Our client is the #3 selling brand in Sephora and the #8 brand in retail sales in the US and they are seeking an Associate Creative Director to join their team full time.
**IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE BEAUTY EXPERIENCE with a portfolio showcasing HEAVY CONTENT / SOCIAL / DIGITAL work.**
The Associate Creative Director will be reporting into the Executive Director of Marketing and will work in tandem with 3 Designers, a Social Media Content Creator, Senior Marketing Manager and a Trade Marketing Manager.
The Associate Creative Director will help determine the creative vision for one of their newly launched, digital-first, skin care brands to achieve worldwide success with their exclusive partner, Sephora. This particular brand is a cleanly made, ethically developed and results driven skin care brand, targeting the health-conscious and clean-living millennial and is set to become a globally recognized brand throughout 2019.
***The preferred candidate has extensive experience in the skin care, beauty and/or fragrance industry and brings fresh ideas and new ways of thinking to a recently launched, innovative new brand as well as their existing spa and science brand! If you are a team player who is excited to help innovate and transform 360 launch plans for digital, packaging and merchandising, we want to hear from you!
* Responsible for ideation, creation and execution of all brand related content including digital content, social media, website design, photoshoots, visual merchandise design, collateral, etc.
* Create and/or direct all video and digital content across all social media plat forms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube) in collaboration with the social media team
* Responsible for recruitment and management of the in-house creative team and third party vendors (photographers, printers) to establish project requirements, provide design direction and handle communication through project completion
* Development of all in-store collateral, in-store presentation materials, and other brand related promotional vehicles
* Ideally, 8-10 years of experience in digital design, social media / digital content creation (in-house client side or outside agency welcome)
* Experience in Beauty, Fragrance or Skin Care is A MUST.
* Strong video and moving content creation skills for digital advertising and social media are a MUST
* Experience on set styling / art directing shoots (not afraid to jump in on set and get the shot right!)
* MUST BE HANDS-ON IN DESIGN (Creative Suite)
* Any video editing / mot ion graphics skills are a plus!
* Experience managing a small nimble team (2-3+) and managing the studio projects
* Team player - not afraid to get your hands in many pots at once!
* Extensive experience in implementing social media photography shoots
* Any experience doing visual merchandising design, including tester unit and gondola design, print production, event production, understanding of 3D design is a huge plus BUT NOT REQUIRED.
* Expert typesetting skills
* Keen eye for social media content known to create engagement
* Must demonstrate the ability to work on a variety of projects under pressure independently
* Excellent project management and organizational skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qu alified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.