Position: Associate Creative Director
Location: South Bay
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Up to $50/hr DOE
Our Agency client is in need of an Associate Creative Director!
This Associate Creative Director role is onsite and 40hrs/week, it has the potential to convert to Full-time for the right fit!
The primary responsibilities of the Associate Creative Director are:
Creative/Hands-on Work (60%)
- Working with ECD and VP Creatives to strategically create campaigns and concepts
- Owning appropriate projects from start to finish
- Managing working on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Participating in client meetings
- Partnering with Traffic team to assign work for each project across creative teams
- Maximizing productivity of art team
- Working cross functionally with internal teams to make sure budgets and deadlines are met
- Mentoring and leading assigned creative staff
- Helping to interview and identify new creative candidates
- Working with creative management to address team performance
- Leading creative teams in conceptualizing and execution of campaigns
- Ensuring all Designers and Art Directors are trained and meeting/exceeding agency expectations
- Representing the agency at client meeting and social functions
- 5+ years of experience
- Minimum 3 years in an agency environment (or agency inside client)
- Strong digital experience (websites, microsites, email templates, and video)
- Experience with B2B technology clients
- Undergraduate Degree
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$40 - US$50 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.