Leading Toy Company is seeking an Associate Digital Producer for digital marketing initiatives across several of the company's global brands. This role will support and partner with digital marketing leads and cross-functional global digital leads to manage and produce projects through the development phase.
- Clearly and concisely communicate the project status to program leadership, business stakeholders, and other teams in the program
- Involvement with production support and issue resolution activities
- Raise awareness of dependencies and blocks that are impediments
- Ability to find ways to improve process and tools to gain efficiencies
- Provide input for the optimization of process for content management and website/app localization
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience, preferably marketing and commercial execution
- Understanding of web/app design and development and the related technologies
- Experience managing localization from soup to nuts, and the ability to consult with design teams to design experiences that are optimized for localization
- Experience managing QA process, including initiating, reviewing, assigning and triaging bugs
- Demonstrates strong knowledge and thorough understanding of digital landscape
- Excellent reporting and analytic skills, both quantitative and qualitative, with strong attention to detail
If you are interested and available please send us your resume.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.