URGENT NEED for a senior level Associate UX Creative Director with a passion for creating compelling, insight-driven web-based experiences for a long-term freelance role with a well-known agency! This is an onsite role in downtown Austin starting as soon as October 8, with full time hours.
The Associate UX Creative Director is a vital role and its essential that you are able to lead and inspire teams and clients through user-centered design process. You have a passion to develop meaningful experience concepts, and to execute those concepts with a "can-do" attitude.
Please respond highlighting what skills apply to your experience as it relates to this role.
- 7-10 years' experience as an information architect, interaction designer, or experience designer
- eCommerce experience is a MUST
- Advanced proficiency in a variety of design tools including Sketch, Invision is a MUST
- Lead design of complex transactional interfaces, taxonomies and metadata frameworks, and templates for content management systems
- Experience using web analytic data to inform design decisions
In this role, the Associate UX Creative Director will work on:
- Develop documentation (site maps, Define customer journeys, transaction flows, sketches, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models)
- Inspire User Experience thought leadership in both the company and the industry
- Drive immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing
- Research and unpack target audiences' needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts
- Drive the development of the information architecture and content strategy of transactional, informational, and marketing websites
ONLY AUSTIN CANDIDATES APPLY
Salary: US$55 - US$62.50 per hour + +Benefits
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.