Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a well-known skincare and cosmetics brand, is looking for an AutoCAD Designer to freelance onsite starting as soon as this week for a 3-4 month project.
The AutoCAD Designer will be responsible for creating 2D AutoCAD drawings of furniture fixtures based on 3D models concepts.
- Editing the clients new furniture fixture library
- 80% of role will be taking existing 2D drawings and editing them, 20% of the role will be creating new 2D drawings from scratch based on 3D model concepts
- Prepare precise and accurate electronic files to print production specifications and ensure delivery to vendors and retailers
- 2-4 years of experience, preferably with prior Architecture or Interior Design firms
- Proficiency working in AutoCAD a must; SketchUp
- Knowledge of building/fixture materials and detailing
- Strong team spirit with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for cosmetic retailing and entrepreneurial work environment
This role is onsite starting ASAP for 3-4 months. A workstation will be provided.