Position: AutoCAD Technical Designer - Cartersville, GA
Location: OTP North
Status: Full-time or Freelance to full-time
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: Up to 67K
Our client, a global flooring company, has a need for an AutoCAD Technical Designer to work onsite in Cartersville for the next three to six months!
- Render AutoCAD plans to create 2-D color computer drawings of completed projects
- Calculate the quantities of the materials required for the project
- Produce a neat, detailed, systematic set of carpet installation/seaming plans complete with carpet images using AutoCAD
- Create manufacturing layouts for custom hospitality flooring and other carpet to fit products to be manufactured in the various forms of carpet borders (with corners), carpet rugs, and carpet panels, etc.
- Accurately total all material quantities (custom pattern carpets, carpet bases, adhesives, seam sealers etc.), and list all material information (pattern nos., pattern repeats, installation locations, etc.) in an estimating quote report
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD with 2D samples to show
- Knowledge of the floor covering industry and installation process preferred
- Ability to understand and relate with flooring materials and installation specifications and requirements
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.