The Web Developer is responsible for creating, programming, testing, and documenting the websites and other portable and digital media. A person who is self-directed and eager to learn will excel in this role. This is a full-time exempt salary position with opportunities for growth and development, on site preferred.
- Work closely with others in the Art Department and Account Managers to develop and maintain web sites and other web-based and electronic resources.
- Utilize strong HTML skills to develop and maintain responsive code.
- Produce, test, and support the creation and maintenance of content and email marketing.
- Performs all other relevant duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in web design, computer science, communications, or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in production, website design & development, and web deployment is required.
- Must have proven advanced skills with HTML5/CSS3, and flexible design.
- Experience working and developing with a CMS platform is necessary.
- Project management skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines is essential.
- Strong attention to detail is necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be flexible team-player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Embraces change and is highly adaptable.
- Knowledge of the newest design and technological trends is preferred.
- Must be creative problem solver.
- Google analytics or other tracking tools a plus.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Email email@example.com To apply please submit your portfolio website, samples of websites you have designed and/or developed, and code samples (GitHub, CodePen, etc).
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.