Position: Bi-lingual Copywriter (Must be Fluent in Arabic,
Turkish OR Polish) - Freelance
Estimated Duration: 6 months
Starts: interviews within 1-2 weeks
Job Description: Our client, one of the hottest tech companies, is currently seeking a Bi-lingual Copywriter for their team.
**Must be Fluent (written and verbal) in English and one of the following languages: Arabic, Turkish or Polish. Please note which language you're fluent in when applying***
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Adapting content to local market.
- Writing dialogue and curating a wide range of content including jokes, quotes, fun facts, and games making sure it all feels natural for the market.
- Writing and editing for dialogue and character development.
- Creating and maintaining style guide. Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
- BS/BA Degree (Manager is open to area of study)
- 5+ years as a writer for a mass consumer audience.
- Experience writing dialogue for television, film, commercials, plays/screenplays, fiction/interactive fiction, and/or comedy/entertainment.
- Excellent organization and ability to juggle multiple projects independently.
- Demonstrated experience working with a wide range ofstakeholders.
Nice to Have Skills:
- BA Degree in Liberal arts or equivalent area of study
- Experience and interest in product & game design, design skills & artificial intelligence.
- Passion for pop-culture and current news.
- Professional experience managing translation at scale If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.