Position: Bilingual Creative Writer - Onsite in Mtn. View via Shuttle
Location: Peninsula Area
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $70/hr
- One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Creative Writer!
- Must be a native speaker of either of the following...
- Danish from Denmark
- Norwegian from Norway
- Swedish from Sweden
- Dutch from The Netherlands
- A brief writing test will be required for consideration.
- In this role, you'll be writing dialogue and curating a wide range of content including jokes, quotes, fun facts, and games making sure it all feels natural for the market.
- BS/BA Degree (Manager is open to area of study)
- 5+ years as a writer for a mass consumer audience.
- Experience writing dialogue for television, film, commercials, plays/screenplays, fiction/interactive fiction, and/or comedy/entertainment.
- Excellent organization and ability to juggle multiple projects independently.
- Demonstrated experience working with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- BA Degree in Liberal arts or equivalent area of study-
- Experience and interest in product & game design, design skills, & artificial intelligence.
- Passion for pop-culture and current news.
- Professional experience managing translation at scale.
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View + Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
- View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$65 - US$70 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.