Leading Consumer Products Manufacturer in Los Angeles is actively seeking a reliable and driven Brand Manager to join their team! The ideal candidate for this role has experience in project management and is eager to join a collaborative and dynamic team environment.
- Support the development of the brand's integrated global communications strategy
- Analyze products and product performance
- Develop market templates for global marketing strategies
- Communicate with internal business partners to deliver reports on brand activity
- Take on ad hoc projects as necessary
View 3 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- Associate's degree
- At least 5 years of experience in project administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Driven, personable and professional demeanor
- Ability to work well in a team dynamic
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.