The Brand Marketing Designer role will work with the Brand Creative Director and be responsible for digital marketing creative, including site, email, banners, digital advertising and social. This position will support the brand and marketing needs across all consumer touchpoints.
- Take projects from concept to completion while working within the parameters of the brand style guide
- Assist with a variety of email campaigns and templates, to continually drive and evolve brand standards, functionality and efficiency for the design of email for brand and seasonal campaigns.
- Assist with delivery of all direct response, display ads, social and other online marketing.
- Ability to present creative for approvals and feedback to marketing leadership.
- Contribute email design and ongoing learnings to significantly improve campaign metrics and performance.
- Maintain design and creative deliverables to schedule, internal milestones as well as freelance/vendor milestones.
- Maintain and evolve processes as business and creative needs change.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and represent ideas and process while working with Senior Leadership, Brand, Sales, Product Marketing and Customer Care teams.
- Demonstrated record of bringing new ideas to fruition.
- 3-5 years of digital design experience, preferably in retail brands
- An online portfolio with examples of responsive websites, emails, display ads, social posts etc.
- Strong sense of typography, visual design and composition
- Understands the customer experience and knows how to translate a creative brief into consumer facing visual expression
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks
- Meticulous attention to detail and works well within tight deadlines
- Knowledge of HTML for email and email design best practices for both desktop/mobile
- Outstanding communication skills and writing skills a must
- Familiarity with current online advertising practices and functionality a plus!
- Drive for Results -- Credibility earned through delivering results. Balances urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, taking initiative to resolve problems and work quality. Demonstrates high initiative and provides leadership in a project-oriented environment.
- Effective Communication -- Communicates clearly and effectively with associates at all levels, board members, external partners and customers. Strong verbal and written presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way and to tailor key messages and presentation style to multiple audiences.
- Influence and Collaboration -- Builds and sustains collaborative relationships at multiple levels in the company. Able to work through complex disagreements and conflict to achieve resolution. Builds trust by including others and by keeping the cross-functional teams focused on the success of the entire company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.