Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Branding Designer
Location: San Francisco
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $120k. annually
Our client is looking for a Branding Designer to join their team in San Francisco.
The Branding Designer will:
- Create beautiful, functional and memorable design work that helps advance our portfolio of brands
- Partner with Marketing to create compelling, engaging stories and experiences that drive business goals
- Build relationships internally and externally, and advocate for design thinking and process
- Help evolve our brands cohesive visual style, voice, and tone, thinking about each project holistically and how it fits into our brand expression
- Communicate and present to stakeholders regularly regarding the status of creative output, particularly as it affects project schedules and dependencies, budgets, and company business priorities
The ideal Branding Designer has:
- Degree in Design, Marketing, Visual Studies, or other design-related field is preferred
- 5+ years of professional graphic design experience
- Able to work independently, drive multiple projects at a time, and iterate quickly
- Strong visual aesthetic and proven expertise in composition and layout, typography, color theory, photography and illustration
- Experience designing a range of marketing content, demonstrating how to convey a consistent visual language across multiple touch points
- Experience working on direct response marketing materials, with knowledge of best practices for designing landing pages, advertisements and other materials that drive conversion
- Analytical and creative with acute attention to detail
- Experience working on lead-gen/growth marketing initiatives is a plus
- Ideal if you also have experience creating and editing videos using Adobe Premiere, Camtasia or simila r software
- Experience working with Sketch is a plus!
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Generous Vacation
- 401k Matching Program
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vision, Dental and Dependent Care FSA
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Learning and Development Programs
- Open floor plan and dog-friendly offices
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$120000 per year