Position: Campaign Specialist
Location: Central Phoenix
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: Up to $24/hr DOE
Our client in Downtown Phoenix is hiring for a Campaign Specialist to join their team for the next few months.
This will be onsite, 40 hours per week.
What you will be doing:
- Monitor the performance of digital media campaigns against established benchmarks using internal and 3rd party reporting systems
- Design and provide daily and weekly reporting that highlights the delivery and performance of the client's video campaigns
- Analyze performance of all campaigns and provide strategic tactical insight and make optimizations on all accounts
- Organize post-campaign data and insight into compelling wrap up reporting and presentations
- Maximize revenue and minimize liability through inventory control and strategic ad placements
What you need to know:
- 2+ years of digital advertising and/or online media experience, with strong emphasis in campaign management, delivery, and optimization
- Ability to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly.
- Personality to quickly build rapport and build professional relationships
- Expertly proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong independent thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong qualitative skills with ability to demonstrate quality data organization and analysis techniques
- Must have professional communication skills both internally and externally
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$0.00 - US$24.00 per hour + Depends on Experience
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.