This position is responsible for developing original creative concepts for industry-leading digital campaigns. The successful candidate for the role must have a strong foundation as a copywriter to lead the agency's efforts in this area. A portfolio showing breakthrough digital thinking, conceptual focus, and smart strategy is a requirement.
- Partner with creative and multi-disciplinary teams to craft industry-leading digital concepts, built on sound business strategy.
- Lead creative projects in both a hands-on and oversight capacity from pitch to execution.
- Present to clients and internal teams in a professional and inspiring manner.
- Support the creative director in the continual refinement of our process, skill, and team development.
- Contribute to Grow's brand communication in the context of projects, company strategy, and community.
View 3 job postings at Grow
This is a full-time position at our office in downtown Norfolk, VA. Grow offers paid relocation and temporary housing for selected candidates.
Amazing clients and atmosphere come standard, but what you'll love most is our close-knit team of inspiring talent, 40+ of us in total. We're part of a community of like-minded people in the Norfolk / Virginia Beach metro who spend our time creating great work and building culture around us-with lovely beaches, urban amenities, and family-friendly opportunities throughout the region.
You'll start with a full month of paid vacation and holiday leave, including two weeks in which the company pauses operations-one at midsummer, and one at the holidays. A wealth of additional company benefits include health, dental, matching 401k, disability, paid training, and more.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.